Earlier this year, Phorest Salon Software’s Salon Owners Summit Roadshow saw its first official US debut in Chicago. Following the success of the one-day business education event, the company is planning an encore with a stop at The Lucy in Philadelphia October 21, 2019.
This education experience is open to all, you do not need to be a Phorest software client. The aim of the roadshow is simple—to host an event with education, networking and festivities that brings salon owners and managers together with the greatest minds in the industry.
Featured speakers include:
- Ashley Toliver Williams, salon owner, co-founder of Fuse Republic and Eufora International business team chairman
- Olivia Smalley of OMG! Artistry
- Jay Williams, author, educator and 25-year salon industry veteran
- Rachel Ringwood: hair stylist and wellness speaker
- Josh Hafetz: president of Art of Business
For more information on tickets, CLICK HERE! If you order before August 31st, you will be entered to win a gift card for a Philadephia restaurant and excursion you can use during your stay in Philly!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.