A person’s date of birth, telephone number and house number can impact level of income, physical health and relationships, says world-renowned numerologist Jesse Kalsi. And while a person can’t change the day on which he or she was born, there are ways to adjust other numbers for improved outcomes.
“One’s basic numerology must align with their residential address for that person and their family to thrive in their home,” Kalsi writes in his new book, The Power of Home Numbers: Discover the Best Numbers to Increase Harmony and Prosperity in Your Home. “Conflicting energies, once identified, can be corrected fairly easily by introducing other numbers to shift planetary influences.”
In his book, Kalsi combines ancient elements of Vedic numerology along with his extensive knowledge of numbers and their corresponding planets to deliver valuable information to help readers choose the right numbers that will protect them and help them progress toward their goals.
“This groundbreaking book offers an innovative approach to the specific energies of home numbers and is a powerful tool to escape stagnancy and break through blockages both big and small,” Kalsi said.
Through this book, readers will learn:
- The influences and qualities of each number from 1 through 9, as well as the amplifier 0;
- All about the original method of number patching, which Kalsi created, and which can drastically improve a home or business’ vibrations;
- The endless combinations of numbers on homes or businesses that are responsible for success or failure, happiness or desperation;
- The timing of numbers and how to work with — and not against — the cycles of life to make progress and eliminate confusion and frustration;
- The energies of famous addresses, politicians and celebrities; and
- How the proper use of jewelry, crystals and tokens can elevate your energy and expand your sense of awareness.
“Jesse Kalsi's book exemplifies his skills as a numerologist and guides readers to manifest the future they deserve through their best numbers,” said Bollywood celebrity Zeenat Aman. “I intend to use all the knowledge Kalsi shares in The Power of Home Numbers to protect both my family and myself. It's a compelling must read!"
About the Author: Jesse Kalsi is a world-renowned numerologist. He specializes in residential and business numerology and provides valuable insight on the power of numbers and how they affect our lives. In his books, The Power of Home Numbers and All About Numbers, he combines his Eastern upbringing with his Western experience to bring awareness and understanding of this phenomenon.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.