Back by popular demand, SALON TODAY’s Annual Marketing Program or STAMP is the perfect chance for you to “Show and Tell” us all about your favorite marketing pieces over the past two years. This national competition for the professional beauty industry celebrates the best marketing and promotional ideas and shares them so owners around the country can adopt them for themselves.
Out of all of SALON TODAY’s recognition programs, STAMP is the easiest to enter. Simply select your most clever and impactful marketing ideas, figure out which competition category to enter, upload the marketing piece and tell us about the results.
Access the ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL here. Deadline for this year’s competition is August 31, 2022.
To help you start thinking about your entry, here are this year’s categories:
1. Print Salon Advertisement
2. Radio Commercial
3. Television/Cable Commercial
4. Direct Mail Piece
5. Salon/Spa Website
6. Mobile Marketing Program
7. Social Media Campaign
8. E-Mail Newsletter
9. Salon/Style Blog
10. Single Creative Social Media Post
11. Guerilla (low-cost) Marketing Campaign
12. Best Incorporation of a National Campaign
13. Overall Coordinated Campaign
14. Philanthropic Campaign
BRANDED SALON MATERIALS
15. Service Menu
16. Branding Strategy
17. Mission Statement
18. Business Card
19. Employee Recruitment Materials
20. Client Loyalty Programs
21. On-Hold Messaging
22. In-Salon Merchandising Display
23. In-Salon Promotional Campaign
24. Other: Got a great marketing piece, but don't know where to enter it? Enter it here. Each year we create categories based on original ideas entered in this category.
Check out 2020's winners for inspiration or access the application now!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.