Truss Professional's Deluxe Prime Colors
Truss Professional's Deluxe Prime ColorsPhoto 1 of 8
Deluxe Prime Honey BlondPhoto 2 of 8
Deluxe Prime Champagne BlondePhoto 3 of 8
Deluxe Prime Warm Brown ChocolatePhoto 4 of 8
Deluxe Pime Chestnut Cool BrownPhoto 5 of 8
Deluxe Prime CopperPhoto 6 of 8
Deluxe Prime Marsala RedPhoto 7 of 8
Deluxe Prime MiraclePhoto 8 of 8
Truss Professional launches Deluxe Prime Colors, which recovers and tones hair while treating it. It also reconstructs, seals the cuticle and leaves hair shinier. All this through noble pigments and free of metals and oxidants.
There are 6 colors available, for every preference: Correct, Intensify and Transform.
After 20 or 25 days of washing, flatironing and blow drying, hair starts to fade and it loses vibrancy. To revive your client's color and make it look more uniform, spray any of the Deluxe Prime colors (while matching your client's hair color), and let it sit 3 to 10 minutes.
In the salon, you can also use Deluxe Colors to transform fine, gray hair.
This is how to use it:
- To start a transformation and to achieve a higher color intensification, apply on dry hair.
- To revive the color, apply on damp hair while in the washing bowl.
- Wear gloves.
- Divide hair into 4 parts.
- Starting from the nape of the neck, spray section by section. Make sure you really saturate the hair with product and work through the hair to ensure better penetration.
- Comb through the hair to ensure even distribution.
- Repeat the process until you finish the entire head.
- Let it sit from 3 to 10 minutes.
- Wash hair with a TRUSS Shampoo, followed by a TRUSS Conditioner or Mask of your preference. Rinse and style as desired.
For more information, visit usa.trussprofessional.com.
Originally posted on Modern Salon.