Bella Colori offers an environmentally-conscious tooling system for the professional hair colorist. A patented system allows the artist to work faster and more efficiently applying highlights and hair color, generating more revenue and using less water. Disposable bowl liners mean clean up is fast and water-saving.
"It can take a gallon or more of water to wash a single bowl of hair color," says Bella Colori's Rey Cardenas. "The Bella Colori system will give the colorist a clean bowl in seconds and will also help preserve millions of gallons of water that would otherwise be polluted from the beauty industry everyday. We're also manufacturing our own line of premium non slip foil, and with every box of Bella Colori foil purchased we are giving the colorist 20 free disposable bowl liners helping them join this environmental endeavor, effortlessly."
The Bella Colori tooling system ($185) includes:
- Foil dispenser and platform
- 5 interconnecting bowls keeping your colors close at hand
- 60 disposable bowl liners
- 10 brush’s, 8 for color coding so you always know what color you are using and where you are applying it, and 2 for balayage, free form color embellishment.
- 3 premium foil cartridges 450 sheets each
- 3 premium adhesives
- 1 Designer Apron
"The Bella Colori system comes with enough foil to pay for the system over 10 times making it a good investment!" Carenas says.
Learn more at www.BellaColori.com
Originally posted on Modern Salon