Joico announces it has flipped the “Beauty Link” switch “on,” and a unique online business building program, powered by StyleSeat, is now live for participating Joico salons. StyleSeat is an online platform that connects salon owners and professionals to their clients. By partnering with StyleSeat, Joico now offers their salons a customized client search platform and salon business building tools.
With this new program, salons and stylists can take advantage of a variety of online capabilities—including attracting new clients, retaining existing clients and marketing through social media.
Participating in Joico’s free “Beauty Link” program, powered by StyleSeat means salons will be able to:
- Create ready-made, customized Website
- Maintain their site to attract new clients
- Opt into online booking feature which includes automatic email and text message reminders, plus follow up emails
- Use the Facebook and Twitter share features
- Create custom online deals, seasonal specials, referral incentives and official Joico product promotions to support salon marketing agendas
- Upload photos to a gallery
- Turn on automatic client confirmations, reminders and thank-you notes
- Access helpful industry articles and tips designed to boost business.
- Offer individual salon stylists the opportunity to create their own websites, thereby maximizing online marketing activities, extending reach and creating more brand ambassadors
- Download a StyleSeat app that enables participants to manage appointments and track schedules, manage day-to-day activities, track ongoing business statistics and daily data on iPhones, iPads or Android phones.
“Beauty Link,” the Joico StyleSeat program is available to all Joico partners including stylists, salon owners, employees and renters. To get started, professionals can visit http://joico.com/salon.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.