For more than 25 years, the landmark SALON TODAY 200 has celebrated salon business, gathered critical data that all salons can measure themselves against and created a forum where innovative owners could share best practices. If you've ever wanted to enter but not sure to get started or you've been entering for years but would like an advance on this year's essay, tune into our complimentary webinar, sponsored by Rosy Salon Software and Envision, June 27 at 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST
SALON TODAY’s Stacey Soble will share plans, changes and important dates for the 2023 competition and how it is adapting to changing times. She’ll share advice on how to craft a winning essay on your salon business efforts, and she’ll share tips for taking portraits that will improve your chances on getting selected for next year’s celebratory cover.
Stacey will be joined by a group of longtime ST200 honorees who will talk about how the competition has become much more than the recognition itself. These owners will:
- Reveal their own tips and tricks for creating an application that stands out from the crowd.
- Discuss how the process of entering the application helps them strategize for the year ahead.
- Explain how the digital press kit that is sent to ST200 honorees helps them market their win within their own communities.
- Share great ideas for leveraging the honor to celebrate their team members and clients.
- Even chat about some of the surprising things that have come out of entering the competition from networking with other like-minded owners to forging new friendships.
To round it out, Stacey will talk about how the SALON TODAY 200 applications themselves help owners find a voice through the content for the SALON TODAY magazine, website, email newsletters and live events.
Get inspired, then get a head start on your 2023 SALON TODAY 200 application. And, you may just find yourself celebrating with your peers at the 2023 Data-Driven Salon Summit in Nashville next May.
Please register even if you are unable to attend, and we will send you a recording of the session.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.