The backbar launch of Colour Refresh has just been announced by Maria Nila. A nourishing, vegan hair treatment with added color pigments, Colour Refresh delivers temporary pigments that refresh the client's hair color in just 4-10 minutes and fade in 7-10 washes.
With Colour Refresh, you can customize the shade for every client. A total of 15 neutral, red, and fashion shades make up the Colour Refresh line, and all can be mixed together. By adding white mix, you can intensify the shine and make the color more transparent.
The new backbar availability can expand your menu. Ideas from Maria Nila include:
- Add Colour Refresh to a hair cut
- Offer a Colour Refresh + Blow Dry
- List it among your special occasion options
- Use it to prepare hair for a color service
- Use Colour Refresh for a glossing service
- Apply Colour Refresh for color correction
Approach clients by asking questions during the consultation:
- Not ready to go dark?
- Would you like to try a toner as easy as conditioning your hair?
- Want to try a new shade without commitment?
Colour Refresh is cruelty-, paraben- and sulphate-free, climate-compensated, and packaged to minimize use of resources.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon