Gene Juarez Change Your Career Contest Rules
Gene Juarez wants to hear your hair story. The award-winning Seattle salons are looking for those who are passionate about their craft and looking to change their careers. Tell us your hair story through a video, written essay, or show us images of your work. You could win a free trip to Seattle to get the Gene Juarez treatment. Let Gene Juarez pamper you with a day at the spa to see what it's like to be a client. The winner will also have a chance to interview for a position at one of the salons.
Submissions will close on May 21, 2017.
Here's how to enter:
1. Submit your video that answers these questions:
- Name, city, salon name/location
- What excites you about the industry, doing hair, and being behind the chair?
- What is your specialty (i.e. hair cutting, hair color, etc.)?
- What goals do you have for your career?
- What are your strengths as a hairdresser?
- What are some industry challenges you’ve overcome?
- What about Gene Juarez Salons & Spas intrigues you?
- Tell us your best hairdressing story.
2. Send your resume to Gene Juarez's career page.
3. Fill out the form.
Why work for Gene Juarez Salons & Spas?
The luxury salons and spas can be found in 10 different locations in Seattle. Services range from cuts to colors and massage to skincare. The award-winning salon and spa team undergoes rigorous training and continuing education to stay on top of the latest cutting-edge techniques and trends, to offer an unparalleled level of service and skill.
Gene Juarez is more than just a beautiful work environment, it offers its stylists the opportunity to grow professionally. Get access to industry experts through international partnerships and learn from your peers.
- Paid vacations & holidays
- 401k with a company match
- Insurance – medical, dental, life, vision
- Short term disability
- Product discounts
- Service discounts
Voted 2016's "Best Hairstylist" by readers of Seattle magazine, "Best Facial" in KING 5's Best of Western Washington, "Best Salon, and Best Manicure and Pedicure," by 425 Magazine, 2016's "Best Salon" by the Bellevue Reporter, 2015's "Best Salon, Lash Extensions & Place to Buy Beauty Products," by 425 Magazine, 2015's "Best Salon for Cuts," by Seattle magazine, 2012, 2013 and 2014's "Best Hair Color and 2015's Best Hair Salon," by KING 5 News viewers, Modern Salon Magazine's "Salon of the Year," "Best Hair Salon in Seattle," by Allure Magazine and InStyle Magazine's "Top Spas in the United States."