Mayan-inspired Revive Spa Opens at Beachfront Resort
Revive Spa (Exterior)Photo 1 of 9
VIP Room (Exterior)Photo 2 of 9
Spa LobbyPhoto 3 of 9
Spa VIP RoomPhoto 4 of 9
Spa BathtubPhoto 5 of 9
Spa HallwayPhoto 6 of 9
Spa WhirlpoolPhoto 7 of 9
Spa Relaxation AreaPhoto 8 of 9
Women's RoomPhoto 9 of 9
Set amongst lush tropical gardens and natural cenotes, the all-new Revive Spa at the Mahekal Beach Resport in Playa del Carmen entices guests with customized treatments to balance the mind, body and spirit.
Built with inspiration from its natural setting, Revive Spa imitates the philosophy of the Mayans through 2,500 sq. ft. of utter bliss — transforming spa-goers into a state of relaxation with authentic ambiance, organic decor, and the sound of soothing waters.
Channeling Mayan culture, guests are given a restorative spa experience with highlights including:
- Indoor-relaxation rooms welcome guests with fresh-squeezed juice or champagne, aromatic scents and soothing music
- Hot tub and whirl pool, positioned under an open-air palapa-style roof with a fiber optic ceiling reminiscent of glowing stars
- Two intricately-designed massage treatment rooms, in addition to men and women’s locker rooms
- Private VIP therapy room boasting a dedicated bath area, an indoor and outdoor shower, a freestanding bathtub and private access to the artfully manicured Zen Garden
- Special couples’ cabin nestled in a rich tropical forest provides an exceptionally romantic experience
- Full-service salon offering manicures, pedicures and hairstyling — available to rent for weddings and special events
- Complimentary access to the all-new, full-service health club overlooking the Palm Gardens
For more information, visit mahekalbeachresort.com/resort-amenities/spa.