Every year, we get a glimpse of what’s trending in the salon and spa world, when we review the Salons of the Year competition submissions. And, 2019 didn’t fail to impress. Whether you’re looking for a total remodel or just daydreaming small ways to freshen up your salon, we hope these delightful details will spark your creativity.
If Walls Could Talk
In the age of Instagram, having the right backdrop for a client selfie or your next viral post is key. These salons created picture-perfect focal points that speak louder than words.
- Penzone Salon + Spa in the Short North area of Columbus, Ohio
- Whip Salon Ridgefield in Ridgefield, Connecticut
The stars at night are big and bright underneath the black ceilings in these salons. By adding the darkness to the often-overlooked area of the salons, a more intimate environment is created.
- Hedkandi Salon in Calgary, Alberta
- Sisu Hairdressing in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Salon Audace in Norman, Oklahoma
The most cohesive of salons are tied together by a common theme. Whether that be something as simple as a color scheme or as bold as these two salons, the element of consistency will bring your clients along for a visual journey during their services.
- The Salon of Classic AutoSmith in Marietta, Georgia
- Birds Barbershop in West Lake Hills, Texas
Create a burst of energy in your reception area with some extra color.\
- Salon Kennedy in Oklahoma City
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.