Agadir International's Hemp and Red Wine is a line of hair care products that combine nature and science for strong, healthy and manageable hair.
The Hemp and Wine line is made with plant-based all-natural ingredients, each with its own hair-strengthening and -beautifying properties including:
- Hemp Seed Oil — improves texture and the health of hair follicles, resulting in shinier, stronger strands; helps prevent hair loss
- FiberHance — a patented, ingredient technology that strengthens hair up to 3X. Builds additional bonds within the keratin structure. Penetrates deep into the cortex, restoring hair fiber strength
- Resveratrol (Red Wine Extract) — a powerful antioxidant that protects both hair and scalp from free radicals.
The complete Hemp and Red Wine line includes:
- Moisturizing Shampoo — moisturizes, elevates hair color vibrancy, cleans and repairs hair and scalp
- Moisturizing Conditioner — detangles, smoothes, shines, repairs and hydrates hair without stripping color
- Deep Treatment Repair Masque — deep conditions and restores strength; repairs damage and adds luster and shine
- Gloss Spray Treatment — instantly repairs, hydrates, smoothes, eliminates frizz and protects hair from heat damage
- Strengthening Serum Pump — adds shine and slip; makes hair color more vibrant
- Non-aerosol Liquid Mousse Spray — long-lasting firm-control styling lotion for natural styles with lots of body (alcohol-, propellant- and detergent-free)
- Aerosol Hairspray — for all day and night hold with maximum volume; fast drying and humidity resistant.
The new line uses other plant-based ingredients and nutrients including Omega-6, Omega-3, and vitamins B1, B3 B6, B12, E, C and A to help rebalance the hair and scalp’s moisture level, smoothe hair surface and prevent dehydration. The products are minimally processed, eco-friendly, and made in the United States without any animal testing.
The products, and others from Agadir International, are now available on www.agadirint.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon