Joico’s Global Destination Education 2018 (#DestinationJoi2018) in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic will bring together salon professionals and a line-up of world class talent during a 7-day learning extravaganza.
The line-up this year will include: Vivienne Mackinder, Tracey Hughes, Ben Mollin, Paul Norton, David Murray, Denis de Souza, Philip Ring, Larisa Love, Ricardo Santiago, Ryan Nicoletti and Melissa Duguay.
The event will feature presentations on coloring, cutting and styling; expert panel Q&As on getting social media savvy; and a business bootcamp that provides strategies on growing your salon business.
Registration is now underway and closes September 20, 2017.
$1895.00 USD per guest (all fees and taxes included) Based on a standard room, double occupancy.
THE GLOBAL DESTINATION EDUCATION 2018 EVENT INCLUDES:
- Hotel for 7 nights at The Level at Melia Caribe Tropicale
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks plus 24 hour room service
- Unlimited international and domestic alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- All-access to education classes (Color, Cut, Trend, Master Class, Business Building and more) taught by master stylists and industry legends.
- All-access to daily activities and evening events
- Non-motorized water sports: catamaran, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling
- Other Sports: fitness center, tennis court, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, ping pong Internet (Free WiFi available 24/7) Applicable taxes and fee.
Originally posted on Modern Salon