According to Square, the mobile payment company, the services consumers are spending the most on aren’t blowouts and botox. Using insight from Suite Management Franchising consumers and business owners, survey results identified these stats about services and spending:
Here is a highlight of the results:
- 65% of Square beauty sellers say their customers are spending more than they were two years ago
- Nail dip monthly sales have grown 18x since January 2017
- Most popular in: Coral Gables, FL; Brownsville, TX; Springfield, MO; Chicago, IL; Fitchburg, MA
- Root smudge monthly sales quantity has grown 72x since January 2017
- Most popular in: Round Rock, TX; St. Pete Beach, FL; Santa Clara, CA; Scottsdale, AZ; Lakewood, CO
- Lash perm sales have grown 12x since January 2017
- Most popular in: San Diego, CA; Houston, TX; Seattle, WA; Miami, FL; New York, NY
- Men’s waxing services grew 19x between 2014 and June 2019
- Most popular in: San Diego, CA; San Antonio, TX; Tampa, FL; Seattle, WA; Chicago, IL
View the rest of the survey results here: https://bit.ly/32Kom66.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon