Henkel North America’s Beauty Care Hair Professional brands have teamed up with a service provider and launched a comprehensive initiative to showcase their dedicated support to the hairstylist community with an e-commerce affiliate program: HelpYourSalon.shop/us. The program is a quick and easy way for salons and stylists to retail products to clients while earning a portion of sales. Henkel is not earning any profit with this initiative but is fully focusing on supporting this cause.
With many salons across the U.S. not having an online retail option available, the free HelpYourSalon.shop/us solution allows for stylists and salons to generate additional income through purchases of hair care products from Henkel North America’s Beauty Care Hair Professional brands. Every purchase benefits the salon community by putting resources back into their pockets during this unprecedented time.
Participating brands from Henkel Beauty Care Professional North America include:
- Kenra Professional
- Schwarzkopf Professional
- Sexy Hair
- Zotos Professional
Each brand page on the HelpYourSalon.shop/us website hosts their select, most popular products for consumers to purchase. Clients have the ability to browse through and select multiple brands from the portfolio for purchase.
How does it work for salons and stylists?
- Register yourself or your salon on www.helpyoursalon.shop/us/salon-registration/
- Receive a unique code via email within one business day
- Share your unique code with clients and direct them to www.helpyoursalon.shop/us/ to shop at a discounted rate of 10% off retail price plus free shipping
- When the client enters your unique code at purchase, you earn commission
- Earn 35% under $30 cart value
- Earn 50% over $30 cart value
- For purchases made using code “HelpYourSalon,” all registered stylists and salons will receive a proportional amount.
- There is no risk to the stylist or salon
- Commission is paid out weekly
- No registration or ongoing costs
- Packing and shipping will be handled to deliver products directly to the purchaser
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon