A new partnership between Tricoci Salons & Spas and Perfect Corp. will provide virtual try-ons, online skin diagnostics, and data-driven personalization for guests and users of the updated Tricoci app. This cutting-edge technology allows clients to virtually experience various Tricoci hair color shades and receive professional color and product recommendations. In addition, virtual skin diagnostic technology provides individual assessment of the guest's skin and offers facial services and product recommendations.
"As guests are heading back into the salons and spas with more enthusiasm than ever, now is the perfect time to launch this app and enhanced digital technology for Tricoci," says Tricoci VP of Information Technology Ryan Abud. "We found the latest technology to offer guests the most interactive, frictionless experience possible through their mobile devices, on the Tricoci website, and in the salon. Once again, we are thrilled to offer our loyal clients and new guests the very best in customization and to pave for what is next in beauty."
Guests using Virtual Hair Color Try-On:
- Can select from 89 custom-blended, multidimensional shades developed by Tricoci hair color experts.
- Have the option to try everything from natural to mermaid hues and to look at professional color techniques from single process to vivid balayage.
- Can instantly book with an expert colorist at any of Tricoci's 13 Salon and Spa locations.
- Receive Tricoci color-safe luxury haircare product suggestions to support color longevity with option to purchase from tricoci.com.
Guests using Virtual Skin Analysis:
- Receive personalized AI skin analysis that evaluates 5 skin concerns.
- Undergo a comprehensive skin analysis of the skin age and skin health indicators.
- Learn about all skin irregularities the technology detects, including dark spots, redness, lines, wrinkles, uneven texture, and dark circles.
- Receive personalized facial service recommendations based on skin needs with option to instantly book.
- Receive skincare product recommendations customized to individual needs with option to purchase from tricoci.com.
In addition to shopping products and booking appointments, app users can purchase gift certificates, refer a friend, and track rewards points in one seamless app experience. If they make an appointment, they can check in and out quickly and conveniently through either their mobile device or an in-salon kiosk and pay for services and gratuity from the app as well, using Apple Pay or Google Pay.
"Sourcing this technology for our guests has been an extensive labor of love, and there is a great deal of research and operations behind what will be a seamless experience," says company founder Mario Tricoci. "We are extremely excited to offer this to our guests, as it will benefit their wellbeing and that is always our goal—to give the guest the greatest opportunities to discover their beauty."
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.