New Dyeblox Prevents Hair Color Stains and Protects Skin From Chemicals
Dyeblox is a new healthy skin protection that prevents stains and protects skin from chemicals. It goes on smooth and dries to form a shield between the skin and the dye.
Application: Apply a small amount of Dyeblox in a circular motion along the hairline. Let it absorb for a minute before coloring hair. After color is complete, simply peel and rinse. Dyeblox is water-soluble and rinses away, leaving no residue behind.
- Bamboo Extract : Helps minimize wrinkles and boost youthful radiant looking skin. Rich source of natural silica
- Zinc Oxide: Helps retain skin moisture
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate: Skin softener
- Water: Hydrates and allows color to disperse evenly though hair
- Essential Oil Blend: Sweet Orange, Grapefruit, Peppermint
- Titanium Dioxide: Protects skin from UVA light
- Peg-400 Polyethylene: Relieves dry irritated skin
- Allantoin: Healing property while softening skin
- Octenylsuccinate: Anti-aging
- Dimethicone: Skin conditioning agent
For more information, visit dyeblox.com.
Originally posted on Modern Salon.