· New color category entrants like Sally ION, Paul Mitchell and JOICO continue to gain market share.
· Smaller European hair color companies like Keune, IT&LY, Davines, Alfaparf, and US companies Pravana and Aloxxi also fuel the growth. Major new products like Illumina, Elumen, Beth Minardi Signature, Igora, and INOA2 are covered in detail in the study.
· New product-use trends for translucent color, vivids, vibrants, pastels, luminous color and demis are reviewed.
· Formulation and toxicity issues on MEA, PPD and other unsafe chemicals per European Union regulation are detailed.
· The study outlines latest hair color and fashion/style trends from top master colorists all over the United States..
· Future hair color product needs per leading master colorists, independent artistic salons, renters and chains are listed.
· New sections on new men’s haircolor services/products, hair color advertising, shipment market shares for leading hair color corporations and by division show L’Oréal, P&G, Goldwell, Sally and Schwarzkopf as leaders.Paul Mitchell, Farouk, Aveda, Framesi, TIGI and JOICO follow.
· Electronic copies are now available for immediate transmission and hardcopies by overnight.
For purchasing information, pricing or questions regarding the 2012 Professional Salon Industry Haircolor Study, please contact Cyrus Bulsara at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.ProConsultants.us.