Eufora Launches a Balanced Education Concept
Kimberly SnyderPhoto 2 of 4
Kindra HallPhoto 3 of 4
Vishen LakhianiPhoto 4 of 4
The gorgeous Omni La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California, is the tranquil setting for Eufora’s first Vision Quest, a mindfulness event that ties mind-stimulating keynote addresses, innovating workshops and wellness activities. The event, which will be held November 5-6, 2017, promises to send salon owners and their teams home ready to face a busy holiday season and plan for a successful 2018.
“Since the inception of Eufora, we have focused on developing the <I>whole<I> of the hair stylist and salon owner,” says Eufora founder Beth Bewley. “Our goal has always been to provide them with everything needed to be successful and thrive in their careers, so it only makes sense that we use an event like VisionQuest as a platform to share the message of mindfulness. Our event theme, ‘Live Well, Work Well’ was chosen specifically to bring into focus the importance of life balance as an integral part of the professional and personal development.”
Keynote speakers include:
Vishen Lakhiani is an entrepreneur, education technology innovator and the founder and CEO of Mindvalley, a company specializing in education by introducing mindfulness and personal development into global education and perpetual learning. Lakhiani is extremely passionate about work culture, and he’ll share the strategies he’s using to make Mindvalley the number one place to work by 2020.
Kindra Hall is an award-winning columnist, author and national champion storyteller. As a former director of marketing and sales, she has discoved the most effective method for capturing attention and increasing revenue—story telling. She’ll show salon pros how to close more sales, become better leaders and blow up their brands with strategic storytelling.
Kimberly Snyder is a nutrition expert, best-selling author and wellness activist. Snyder is a frequent guest on national television programs and the go-to nutritionist for many entertainment celebrities. She’s dedicated her life to inspiring others and will share her wellness tips to help attendees discover their own light and true beauty.
In addition, attendees will be able to choose from a wide assortment of breakout sessions, including:
- “Journey to Mind-Body Wellness” with Dr. Shila Patel, medical director for the Chopra Cente
- “Creating a Dynamic Salon Education Program” with Keri Davis-Duffy of Gila Rut Salons
- “The Art of Coaching” and the “Art of Gaining Client Feedback” with Jay Williams
- “The Law of Diminishing Returns” with David Kinigson, founder/concept director of DavidK Space Salon, Spa and Academy
- “Ubuntu=I Am Because We Are” with Bryan Nunes, owner of Blo
- “Leadership and the Law of Attraction” and “Branding and Marketing Yourself” with Bennie Pollard and Paula Henson, co-owners of Cool Beauty Consulting
- “Happy Team, Happy Dream” with Eufora’s Ashley Toliver-Williams and Timothy Humphries
- “Healthy Salon Culture” with Eufora’s Don Grazano
While VisionQuest attendees will be filling up their minds in the keynotes and workshop sessions, they can feed their bodies and souls through organized sunrise walks and morning yoga programs, spa services at the resort and healthy meal options.
CLICK! For more information or tickets to the event, visit Eufora.net or call 800-6-EUFORA. Registration closes on October 27. After that date, registration will be processed on-site, space permitting.