Salon Today is looking for a salon that is in good financial standing, but is in need of a ‘Total Makeover’ to take their business to the next level. We are looking for a salon that is open to innovative, forward-thinking concepts in styling and product usage as well as management and marketing techniques. We want a salon that is actively seeking growth and that is committed to the ongoing education and development of their staff. In addition, entrants must meet the following requirements:
• Salon must have been in business one year and has had at least $150,000* in sales during their most recent fiscal year *will be required to submit proof of sales if selected as 1 of 5 finalists
• Salon must be located in the continental United States
• Salon must have a minimum of 5 chairs
• Salon must have an independent or exterior entrance
• If selected as the winner, the salon must be willing to:
- Implement the STX software system
- To sell and use the complete Keratin Complex product line
- Utilize and implement Takara’s design and furniture service
- Be available for 1-2 video interviews, submit images of makeover (before, during, and after), give Salon Today’s editors periodic updates and submit 3 blog entries (before, during and after makeover)
- All changes and ‘prizes’ must be implemented within 18 months of winning the contest
• Entries must be submitted online by March 31, 2014 in order to be considered for the contest
• Any entrants not meeting the eligibility requirements will be eliminated from the contest
• Salon Today’s editorial team will select 20 finalists based on their essay/image/video submissions. Finalists must also meet eligibility requirements
• The 20 finalists will then be evaluated and scored by a panel of judges from Salon Today and each of the three sponsors. The salon with the highest score will be announced as the winner
• The winning salon will be announced in the July issue of Salon Today.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member? Log In