Book4Time Announces Integrated Payment System with CardConnect
Book4Time, a leading global provider of next-generation wellness business management software recently introduced its all-in-one payment system powered by CardConnect, a First Data company.
Built to work seamlessly with Book4Time’s products, this fully integrated solution allows spa, fitness club, hotel, casino and salon managers to streamline their operations by managing their business and payments all in one place. Users also see a direct savings on processing fees, reducing these costs for most companies.
Book4Time has partnered with CardConnect to provide users with a single source solution that offers a suite of competitive advantages, including:
- Intuitive pricing and implementation process – The solution is easily implemented, with competitive hardware prices and negotiated merchant processing rates. Users can also take advantage of next day funding, which allows businesses to access funds faster.
- More payment options – Companies are able to take their business online, sell gift cards and reduce appointment no-shows by accepting online booking deposits. The system also accepts multiple payment types - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, debit, ACH, EBT, gift cards and NFC (Apple Pay) - to give customers more payment options.
- Real-time reporting – A real-time transactional data dashboard provides a high-level overview of business metrics and allows a deeper dive into transactions. The dashboard also reconciles payments.
- PCI compliance – This integrated solution secures cardholder data with a powerful combination of P2PE and tokenization, which also reduces the time and costs associated with maintaining PCI compliance.
- Dedicated support – Book4Time offers 24/7 email and phone support.
“We began this integration with the entire business ecosystem in mind. When used as part of Book4Time’s suite of wellness resource management products, it streamlines business workflows and improves customer experience for both front-line personnel and the customer,” said Roger Sholanki, CEO and founder of Book4Time. “We’re excited to offer this payments solution to all of our customers, old and new, to provide a robust, all-encompassing solution that elevates their businesses.”
To learn more, visit https://cardconnect.com/book4time.
About Book4Time: Book4Time is a global provider of cloud-based all-in-one management solutions for wellness businesses in more than 70 countries. It has a market reach of more than 20 million consumers and manages more than $1.5 billion in annual transaction volume. Founded in 2004, Book4Time is a private Canadian company and a three-time award winner of PROFIT 500 Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies. The company bases its state-of-the-art products on innovation, and was one of the first in the industry to offer a cloud-based solution. Starting with spa booking software. For more information, please visit https://www.book4time.com.