20 Reasons Why HAIR+ Summit 2018 is a Can't-Miss Event
While any one of the following is reason enough to attend the third-annual HAIR+ Summit in Atlanta, Georgia, September 30 through October 2, I was inspired by the stunning cover of our 2018 HAIR+ supplement and our cover story, "20 Reasons HAIR+ is a Phenomenal Opportunity," to develop a list of the top 20 reasons HAIR+ Summit is a can't miss event.
I invite you to check out the list, then hurry over to hairplussummit.com to purchase your ticket today. (Early-bird pricing expires August 23!):
- Help Your Clients! Your clients have a heightened and growing interest in the thinning hair and hair-loss category. According to the 2016 HAIR+ Research Study, 75% of your male clientele and 81% of your female clientele are concerned about their current or future potential hair loss. HAIR+ is the only hair loss educational event created by stylists for stylists.
- The Extensions Experience. This dynamic, interactive two-day session led by four of the nation's top extension artists helps you develop your hair extension menu for both clients with thinning hair and those looking for a fashion-forward look.
- A Competitive Edge. Understanding the causes of thinning hair and hair and being able to provide clients with a number of solutions gives you and your salon a point of differentiation in your market.
- Consultation Tips. Addressing a client’s hair loss requires some sensitive consultation skills, learn from those who have their script perfected.
- A New Location. HAIR+ Summit 2018 will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel and Conference Center in Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, close to a bevy of fabulous restaurants and shopping destinations.
- Expand Your Toolbox. Visit the expo tables of our HAIR+ Partners to learn about the latest products and services available for those with thinning hair and hair loss.
- The Doctor Is In. Take your pick of a selection of in-depth hair-presentations on a variety of topics from leading hair-loss doctors, hair surgeons, dermatologists and trichologists.
- Network, Network, Network. Forge your own network of support by meeting and developing relationships with HAIR+ presenters and fellow attendees.
- Develop A New Career Path. Learn how to develop a thriving hair-loss specialty business for yourself or for some of your interested salon team members.
- Invest in Yourself. The cost of a HAIR+ ticket will help you learn about new services that can be added to your repertoire to drive profits, attract new clients and strengthen client loyalty.
- Through Thick and Thin. Learn how to be a better resource for your clients facing cancer and other health dilemmas during the HAIR+ Health and Wellness panel, including natural approaches to hair health and an emerging program that is helping clients get their wigs and hair pieces paid for through insurance.
- The Skinny on Hair Loss. Get the latest facts, stats, data and research from our HAIR+ speakers.
- Interactive Sessions. Following up on the past two years, HAIR+ educational sessions allow plenty of time for questions from the audience, allowing you to learn not just from those on stage but hear the practical advice and strategies from fellow attendees.
- Collaborate. Meet and collaborate with leading medical hair restoration providers. Learn strategies for building a strong cross-referral business with your local experts.
- Design Your Own Education. Much of the 2018 HAIR+ agenda includes multiple educational options, allowing you to pick the topics that are of the highest interest to you.
- Be Proactive. Learn the best prevention strategies to help concerned clients before they start losing hair.
- A Stronger Bond. Each year, HAIR+ speakers detail the exceptionally strong relationships they have developed with their hair loss clients, who have trusted them with their most guarded secret. Learn how to nurture that important client bond.
- We’ll Be There! Connect with editors from MODERN SALON and SALON TODAY.
- Head Talks. Go deeper with your hair-loss wisdom when you select from a variety of topics presented by HAIR+ partners.
- Get Social. New to HAIR+, we’ll be exploring social media strategies to help you market your new skills.
Originally posted on Modern Salon.