15 Things You'll Relate to if You Work in a Salon
Salon life: It has its moments of greatness—like nailing a color correction with your work bestie—and those that are less great—when your client still sees yellow in the most glorious platinum-blonde you've ever concocted.
But at the end of the day, it's great to work in beauty. Even when your resident Sharon/Jan/Brenda is up to her usual tricks.
1. How do I put this gently... N O.
2. You'll thank us later, Sharon.
3. Snackin' is a habit, get like me.
4. THE. WORST.
5. Client besties >>>>
6. Teamwork makes the dream work!
7. Every day is chemistry class.
8. *Laughs all the way to the bank*
9. Please, hold your applause.
10. The strand test determined... THAT WAS A LIE.
11. You, me and Joe Biden all know that's a ridiculous request.
12. First: How did her hair get like that? Second: How did that stylist fix it?!
13. Just put my latte on the station, Brenda, and no one gets hurt.
14. Dreams really do come true!
15. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Originally posted on Modern Salon.