Sleep Standards, an organization that inspires better sleep by providing research-based sleep health advice, recently surveyed 1,015 Americans on how their sleep habits have changed compared to before the lockdown from coronavirus.
Here are some interesting results from their survey:
- 98% of Americans develop new sleep problems post lockdown.
- 53% of Americans spend less time for sleep than before the pandemic.
- 67% of Americans believe their sleep was healthier before the beginning of lockdown.
- 68% of Americans feel stress or find it hard to sleep, even after the lockdown
- Younger generation, like Gen Z and Millennials, go to bed later than any other generation after quarantine.
Interested in more? Access their study.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.