For more than 26 years, Strategies has helped salon and spa owners master the business and leadership disciplines to create amazing cultures, operating efficiencies and sustainable profit, and through the COVID-19 crisis, they’ve ramped up with useful shutdown checklists and management tools.
To help salon and spa owners navigate the turbulent financial waters during the salon closure period, Strategies recently developed an online spreadsheet tool to help them map out their recovery. The “13-Week Cash-Flow Plan” is free tool that helps reduce stress by breaking projected revenue and expenses into bite-size pieces.
With the tool, owners can:
- Enter service/retail sales in the week you my reopen
- Enter expenses in the week they must be paid
- Enter, track and stretch your ‘cash on hand’ every week
- Enter in cash received from the Payroll Protection Program
- See your monthly totals and expense percentages
After registration, the site even provides a video tutorial to show you how to use the tool. CLICK HERE to link to the 13-Week Cash Flow Recovery Plan.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.