As the host of the BEaUty Inside and Out radio show, Bonnie Bonadeo has interviewed more than 200 beauty and wellness experts for 75,000 monthly listeners. Now, Bonadeo will explore why some salons are successful and some are not through the Salon (Online) Success Summit, a Facebook Group that will feature her pre-recorded sessions with experts and industry leaders, most of whom are salon owners or leaders of specialized businesses that support the success of salons and stylists in the professional beauty industry.
The complimentary online Summit will take place November 11-17. While the aired interviews will be pre-recorded, the speakers will be available during the sessions to address questions and interact with listeners. CLICK HERE to register for the Salon Success Summit.
The Summit is based on S.O.M.E., four pillars of success that Bonadeo believes creates a strong foundation for a profitable salon. The four pillars include:
Sales: How to specialize and maximize the sales of services and retail to better serve your client.
Operations: A very wide and deep category that covers all of a salon’s systems for success—from client consultations to hiring and accounting to leadership.
Marketing: Bonadeo believes the next decade is not for the weak at heart, and any business, including salons, will need to step up and have a strong marketing and branding strategy—not just social media, but value-driven branding that sustains it into the future.
Education: “We know in our beauty world, we must be casement students to stay ahead, and education is the key to that success—from developing your staff, hiring stylists and training them to succeed,” Bonadeo says.
The speakers for the Salon Success Summit include:
• Elaine Travis, Expert Color Solutions
• Candy Shaw, Jamison Shaw Hairdressers and Sunlights Balyage
• Wanza Poole, Iconic Barber Training
• Jay Williams, Jay Williams Co. and author of Leave Your Mark
• Matt and Jen Martinelli, Canvas Recruit
• April McDaniel, Kopsa Otte CPAs
• Tres Benzley, Caliber Salon and The Caliber Consultation
• Victoria Bruce and Laura Seltzer-Duny, Video Media Training
• Carla Jones, Salon Solutions Group
• Bonnie Bonadeo, The Beauty Agent Network, BEaUtiful Brands Inside and Out
• Nick Arrojo, Arrojo NYC
• Jeff South, Intrigue Salon
Special Presentations on BEaUtiful Brands Inside and Out
• Candy Shaw, Sunlights Balayage Broadcast Live on BEaUtiful Brands Inside and Out, The Story of Sunlights Balayage December 5th at 5:00pm EST
• Ted Gibson, Jason Backe, Starring - broadcast live on BEaUtiful Brands Inside and Out, The Story of the STARRING December 12 at 5:00pm EST
• Daniel Kaner, Oribe, Broadcast Live on BEaUtiful Brands Inside and Out, The Story of Oribe December 19th at 5:00pm EST
Schedule of Events:
Monday November 11
• Bonnie Bonadeo 10:00am EST Welcome
• Elaine Travis 12:00pm EST
• Candy Shaw 8:00pm EST
Tuesday November 12
• Tres Benzley 12:00pm EST
• Laura Seltzer and Victoria Bruce 8:00pm EST
Wednesday November 13
• April McDaniel 12:00pm EST
• Wanza Poole 8:00pm EST
Thursday November 14
• Jen and Matt Martinelli 12:00pm EST
• Carla Jones 8:00pm EST
Friday November 15
• Nick Arrojo 12:00pm EST
• Jay Williams 8:00pm EST
Saturday November 15
• Jeff South 12:00pm EST
Sunday November 17
Bonnie Bonadeo 12:00pm EST
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.