“I wanted to give Mila the perfect sleek and modern hairstyle for the MTV Movie and TV Awards," he says. "To start the look, I gave Mila a fresh, asymmetrical trim. This is a great cut to lighten any hair for summer. I used a razor to cut to the bottom, which really helped take the weight out and make the ends lighter."
- After cutting the damp hair, create a side part.
- Apply the Biolage Styling Texture Sap all over, and blow dry the hair with a diffuser and a wide-tooth comb.
- Once the hair is dry, use a 1.5-inch curling iron to create a natural wavy style by separating the hair into pieces and curling under, starting from the right side to the left side.
- Use the wide-tooth comb to brush the hair, and rub a small amount of the Biolage Styling Curl Defining Elixir in your hands.
- Apply the elixir to the hair for added shine and a sleek finish.
- Once the hairstyle is finished, apply Biolage's Styling Complete Control Hairspray to maintain the look throughout the night.
Originally posted on Modern Salon