The shape and look of your client's eyebrows can have a big impact on their overall style. For those with thinning or finer eyebrows there's a solution on how to make them thicker and fuller.
Here are 6 ways to do exactly that by Marketing Director of Grande Cosmetics, Dena Bruckman.
- Encourage natural brows: Your clients should let their eyebrows fill in for a minimum of 4 weeks before starting this technique. The desired results may take as long as 4-8 months to achieve.
- Only tweeze strays: Fill in your client’s arch first (with a pencil or powder to establish a guideline for hairs they want to keep.) Tell your client to only tweeze the hairs that fall outside the line created. Advise them to allow the hairs from the front of the brow to the arch to grow longer.
- Create a schedule: Encourage your client to commit to a regular tweezing schedule either weekly, biweekly or monthly. Tell your client not to wax or thread their brows during this regrowth phase.
- Hide hair regrowth: Advise your client to use a brow highlighter on their brow bone to hide strays.
- Darken light brows: For those clients with fair eyebrows, use a professional brow tint. It will make their eyebrows look fuller.
- Consider retailing eyebrow enhancing serums: Even when one follows all the recommendations, occasionally the brows do not fill in as desired. Clients may consider use of eyebrow enhancing serum, such as GrandeBROW.
For more information on how to enhance your client's brows, visit grandecosmetics.com.
More about enhancing your client's lashes or eyebrows:
Originally posted on Modern Salon