The 2017 #UrbanUnicornContest is now open for submissions! Paint and post your creative color transformations for a chance to win a feature on modernsalon.com and a Scruples color credit.
To enter, share an image of your look on Instagram using #UrbanUnicornContest and @scrupleshair in the caption. Include a full description of what inspired the look and what techniques and products were used. Entries are being accepted now until June 19.
Judging your work will be a panel of three industry experts: Scruples Co-President Creative Mia Liguori, Creative Color Specialist Alyssa Wiener, and MODERN SALON's Associate Editor Jamie Newman.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Capture a high-resolution before picture of your model and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Paint a creative color transformation using Scruples #urbanshock Color Craze and/or Brights shade(s)
3. Post a high-resolution after photo on Instagram using #UrbanUnicornContest and tag @scrupleshair in the caption. Include full description of color formula, technique and products used.
4. Follow @scrupleshair, @lysseon and @modernsalon
The first-place winner will receive $400 credit toward a Scruples color purchase and Urban Shock Brights Intro Kit. The second-place winner receives the intro kit, along with a $300 credit toward a Scruples color purchase, and third place wins the intro kit and a $200 color credit. Winners will be featured on modernsalon.com and also on the @scrupleshair, @lysseon and @modernsalon Instagram accounts.
THINGS TO REMEMBER...
- All products used must be Scruples.
- Multiple entries will be accepted, but do not post repeat entries.
- Eligible entrants must have a public Instagram profile.
- Extensions are allowed, but they also must showcase all Scruples Urban Shock creative hair color.
Submitted images must be high-resolution and contain no other people, logos, or products.
- You must have rights to the images of the work you submit.
For the official rules and more information, click here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon