Mindbody has announced the call for entries to the 2017 BOLD Awards. The annual BOLD Awards program is the only one of its kind to recognize top businesses and professionals throughout the dynamic wellness services industry – from salons to skincare, boot camp to barre, martial arts to massage. Mindbody has announced the call for entries to the 2017 BOLD Awards. The annual BOLD Awards program is the only one of its kind to recognize top businesses and professionals throughout the dynamic wellness services industry – from salons to skincare, boot camp to barre, martial arts to massage.
Established in 2014, the BOLD Awards celebrate Mindbody clients who have accomplished significant business milestones over the previous year, and those who demonstrate the passion and perseverance it takes to successfully operate a wellness services business. Open to Mindbody clients, applications can be submitted online via boldawards.com through June 15, 2017.
“Mindbody clients are driven, hard-working entrepreneurs who have put it all on the line to pursue their passion and help others live happier, healthier lives,” said Mindbody CEO and Co-founder Rick Stollmeyer. “The BOLD Awards are our opportunity to showcase the incredible work they do, and in turn inspire others to follow their example.”
Categories for the 2017 BOLD awards include:
• BOLD Business of the Year – exemplifies what it means to be bold: taking risks, seizing opportunity and making a lasting impact on their community.
• Most Inspirational Instructor/Professional –inspires their clients in every aspect of their lives.
• Most Innovative Business –has implemented unique ideas that have made a difference in their business and/or industry.
• Most Compassionate Business –has done the most for their local community.• Greatest Business Growth – has achieved the greatest revenue growth since July 1, 2016.
• Greatest Customer Retention – has achieved the highest customer retention since July 1, 2016.
• Greatest Customer Growth – has achieved the greatest increase in customers since July 1, 2016.
• Most Mobile Bookings – has achieved the highest percentage of mobile bookings since July 1, 2016.
2017 BOLD Award winners will be announced at Mindbody’s annual BOLD conference September 27-29, 2017 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, CA. The BOLD conference brings together business owners, practitioners and experts from across the wellness services industry, from fitness to beauty to integrative health, to learn, network and gain a greater understanding of best practices that can help their businesses thrive. Learn more at boldmindbodyconference.com.
About Mindbody: Mindbody, Inc. (NASDAQ: MB) is a leading technology platform for the wellness services industry. Local wellness entrepreneurs worldwide use Mindbody's integrated software and payments platform to run, market and build their businesses. Consumers use Mindbody to more easily find, engage and transact with wellness providers in their local communities. For more information on how Mindbody is leveraging technology to improve the wellness of the world, visit mindbodyonline.com.