800-718-5949 or 763-478-9787
Company Consulting Divisions: Salon & Spa Consulting, Cosmetology School Consulting, Front Desk Division, Financial Services Division
Owners: Glenn Baker, Heather Bagby, Michael Cole, Frank Gambuzza, Dave Kirby, Randy Kunkel, Sharon Kunkel, Peter Mahoney, Galvin Salsbery and Kristi Valenzuela
Summit Salon Business Center offers salon and spa owners a multitude of consulting opportunities, including:
Salon, Spa & Front Desk Division: Providing in-salon consulting (coaching services) to implement the Summit Systems, enhance culture and improve the salon company’s bottom-line, including:
- Summit Salon Career Path Setup
- 3-Year Financial Plan
- Professional Development Coaching Sessions
- Leadership Training
- Front Desk Career Path
- Salon Promotion Plan
Cosmetology School Division: In today’s fast-paced salon industry, one’s technical skills will only take a service provider so far. Partnering with Summit Salon Business Center’s School Consultants gives your instructors a plan to awaken and grow your students’ understanding of the additional skills necessary to achieve extraordinary income and happiness as a salon professional!
Financial Services Division: SSBC Financial Services provides reports that are custom-tailored for your business needs. Our turnkey financial service provides you with Monthly Financial Statements and Management Reports that include:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Management Report with documented analysis of revenue, direct costs, gross profit, fixed costs, net income, and balance sheet current ratio.
- Lease Negotiations: There is no substitute for experience. Our consultants have knowledge gained from hundreds of lease negotiations. Get the most out of your lease and your space!
- Exit Strategies: Don’t go out with a whimper. Build an exit plan that will allow your salon to retain and grow key employees while creating financial freedom for you and your family.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT: Summit Salon Business Center creates, establishes and coaches your salon team through defined career paths, sound financial practices, marketing/branding and leadership and culture.
- Summit Salon Training Program graduates were honored 59 times in the 2015 Salon Today 200
- 18% average annual sales growth with Summit Salon Consulting in 2015
HOW WE WORK: We offer seminars and follow-up coaching services ranging from $200 to $3,000 via an organized and concise business plan that provides specific deliverables.
CATCH US AT: For a complete calendar of Summit Salon Programs, go to summitsalon.com
WORDS OF WISDOM: As a leader in your salon company, you need to accept that you Grow People for a Living! Successful salon companies do hair, nails and skin for fun and they grow people for a living. Summit Salon Business Center’s comprehensive support provides the tools to make it happen.