Your clients will party all day and all night with this hair! If your clients are going for a more alternative look this Halloween, opt to giving them a softer looking Mohawk, like this half up half down style.
For make-up advice a heavily lined eye, and recommend adding a few rips and tears to one of their dad's old concert tees. A pair of tight shiny black skinny jeans and suede ankle boots will complete the look.
This look (1 of 10) is brought to you by Kenra Professional, which has created a Halloween-inspired Pinterest contest in collaboration wtih My Best Friend's Hair.
To enter the contest CLICK HERE.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Tease the Mohawk section at the hairline from the outer points of the eyebrows to the crown in 1-inch sections, misting each section with Kenra Design Spray 9 at the base before backcombing.
2. Smooth sides straight back using a natural bristle brush and Creme Paste 20, securing at crown using bobby pins to create an ‘X’.
3. Smooth mohawk back and work into circular shape on both sides.
4. Pull Creme Paste 20 through ends to add texture and definition.
5. Mist entire style with a volumizing hairspray.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.