Open to salons and spas who've renovated their old facility or built a new one in 2009, the competition selects and showcases the year's best in salon and spa design. As always, we'll be devoting our entire June 2010 issue to salon decor and spa design, giving our readers virtual tours of the best-looking spaces in the country. In addition to photos of our honored salons, the issue promises to be packed with design facts and figures, great decor ideas and trend predictions.
To quality to compete in the 2010 SALONS OF THE YEAR competition:
- Your salon or spa must open or complete a remodel between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009.
- You must label and submit 10, high-resolution digital photos on a CD that showcases key elements of the salon's decor.
- You complete the SALONS OF THE YEAR application. (Download it here.) And, mail it with artwork and essay responses and grant MODERN SALON Media permission to edit and publish information and artwork.
- Your entry is postmarked no later than February 1, 2010.
- And, you submit a check for the $60 processing fee.
Since this is a photo-based competition, the back of the application offers tips and information about taking high-quality images that capture the design essence of your space. For questions about SALONS OF THE YEAR, contact Joyce Alverio at 877-407-1936 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Good Luck!
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.