ISBN President Gordon Logan and Special Guest Speaker John Paul DeJoria of JPMS.
More than 110 salon and spa industry leaders gathered earlier this
month at "Making Connections," the annual ISBN Conference at the Ritz
Carlton in Amelia Island, Florida. MODERN SALON Media Associate
Publisher Michele Musgrove was onsite representing SALON TODAY, and
talked to salon executives and sponsors about the state of salon
business today, and the value of gathering to share ideas and best
Check out the video clips here, and watch for more coverage online at SalonToday.com and in future issues of SALON TODAY and MODERN SALON magazines.
OUT LOUD AT ISBN: Video Report
1. Welcome to ISBN! Associate Publisher Michele Musgrove
2. Opportunities for Owners: ISBN President Gordon Logan of Sport Clips
3. Hiring Right Keynote Review: ISBN Member Debra Penzone
4. Exchanging Ideas: ISBN Board Member Mark Kartarik of Regis
5. Digital Roundtable: Moderator Valorie Reavis of Shortcuts
6. Speed Meeting Review: Shannon Broussard, JCPenney Salons
7. Talking Numbers Roundtable: Moderator Tom Kuhn
8. Making Connections: Sponsor John Harms of Millennium Software
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.