What’s new in March for SALON TODAY? Everything! Look for our freshly designed issue, packed with the news and views of the professional salon industry. Then, get involved:
- Dig into our investigative reports for the skinny on new beauty trends.
- Review a favorite business book.
- Pose questions to an industry icon.
- Take a troubling business issue to a salon coach for an illuminating answer.
- Adopt a new business practice from another salon owner.
- Explore a variety of opinions from every segment of the industry and weigh in with your own thoughts.
As always, we encourage you to tell us what you’d like to read about in our pages and to share your best business ideas. Weigh in by e-mailing Editor in Chief Stacey Soble at email@example.com.
And for February in particular, we want to know:
What are your “untouchables?” In this era of tightening budgets, what are the protected areas in your budget—those valuable items and practices you’re not willing to cut? And, what are the “untouchables” for your clients? What business segments are staying strong, and even growing, despite a firmer grip on wallets?
Share your view by e-mailing Associate Editor Alison Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.