It's multi tasking made beautiful. NEW Vitamin C Shower Filter from VOESH, New York, is infused with Vitamin C, oatmeal powder and an essential oil complex. It protects skin cells, effectively removes residual chlorine from the water and moisturizes and nourishes the skin, scalp and hair.
Vitamin C Shower Filter can be used up to 110 times.
- Removes Residual Chlorine, Reduces Skin and Scalp Dryness
- Protects Skin and Hair from Damaging Chlorine
- Boosts Your Mood and Provides a Scent Therapy
- Improves Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- Oatmeal Powder Softens and Soothes the Skin and Scalp
- Removes Water Impurities
- Moisturizes Skin & Hair and Removes Dead Skin Cells
- Improves Skin Texture and Calms Dry, Itchy or Irritated Skin
The Vitamin C Shower Filter Comes in The Following Scents:
- Clean Ocean: Refresh & Revitalize
- Lavender Land: Relax & Calm
- Citrus Crush: Detox & Energize
- Blossom Bliss: Soothe & Renew
- Rainforest Mist: Restore & Balance
A vegan skincare and wellness brand formed in 2012 is renowned for its patented, all-in-one Mani in a Box and Pedi in a Box systems and intensive gloves and socks. The VOESH mission is to empower the community to make conscious choices by giving them access to clean, effective skincare dedicated to their well-being. At VOESH, they believe that what is not in the formula is just as important as what is, so they left out the 1,400 banned ingredients in the EU.
Vitamin C Shower Filter (2.5 oz) $29 www.Voesh.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Originally posted on Modern Salon