Rosy Salon Software has announced the Q4 2020 winners of the Rosy Rewards scholarship program. This $12,000 annual scholarship fund is designed to provide beauty students throughout North America an opportunity to further their education. Managed by the Professional Beauty Association, the scholarship provides funds to help cover a portion of the winning students' tuition.
For Q4 2020, Rosy has announced six scholarship winners. Each has won a $500 Rosy Rewards scholarship with all amounts paid directly to the individual’s participating school.
The Rosy Rewards scholarship winners for Q4 2020 are:
- Alexis Bassalay - Paul Mitchell the School Phoenix, Arizona
- Emily Clements -Traverse City Beauty College, Michigan
- Adriénne Caffey - John Jay Beauty College, Louisiana
- Zayn Shaikh - Arrojo Cosmetology School, New York
- Gillian Wurschmidt - Paul Mitchell the School Boise, Idaho
- Devonae Yerger - Salon Boutique Academy, Texas
“Rosy remains committed to investing in the future of our industry,” said Rosy Salon Software President Jason Foodman. "I am honored to carry on this tradition and congratulate our winners for their excellent work and dedication to their craft. I am proud of each of you and wish you a bright and rewarding future.”
The next quarterly deadline for the Rosy Rewards scholarship is February 15, 2021. Students who are enrolled in cosmetology, barber, or aesthetics school within North America at the time of the deadline are eligible. For more information or to enter, please visit http://www.rosysalonsoftware.com/rosy-scholarship-program/.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.