When you look at it, marketing really is a grander version of the “Show and Tell” sessions we all enjoyed in elementary school. It’s your chance to grab your community’s attention, show them why they should visit your salon and tell them all about your outstanding services, products and staff.
STAMP, SALON TODAY’s Annual Marketing Program takes “Show and Tell” to a national level by gathering and celebrating the best marketing and promotional ideas in the professional salon industry. Peruse the categories, examine all your marketing adventures in the past year and decide what you’d like to show and tell us.
To enter, you simply need to fill out the applicant information section and enter one or more categories. You may though, compete in as many STAMP sections as you want. (Fees vary per number of entries, see below) The STAMP honorees will be published in SALON TODAY’s September 2015 issue. Good Luck! See below for STAMP eligibility and criteria rules. Deadline is May 29, 2015!
Eligibility & Criteria:
1. Your salon opened on or before January 1, 2015.
2. Your business is primarily a provider of professional salon services, including, but not limited to, one or more of the following: hair care, nail care, skin care, body care, and spa treatments.
3. The marketing materials you submit are an original creation of your salon/spa, except for category 13.
4. You completely filled out the Applicant Information portion of this form.
5. You enter at least one STAMP competition category.
6. You pay the non-refundable processing fee. (See fee scale.)
7. You sign and date the Owner Statement.
STAMP Entry Fees
In elementary school, you were only allowed to bring one item to Show and Tell. Similarly for STAMP, we are asking that you select only your marketing masterpieces. For the overall entry fee of $50, you may enter your marketing masterpieces in up to three categories. If you are an overachiever, and would like to enter more than three categories, you may, but there is a fee of $25 for each additional category.