The 2 to 10 Project is the vision of Tom Kuhn, owner and founder of Qnity, an education and advisory company specializing in multi-location salon performance. To learn more about the two-day intensive leadership program for multi-location salon and spa managers, visit 2to10project.com and qnity.com. Where can you gather some of the best thought leaders among salon businesses, encourage them to share their data and best practices, and offer them a forum to discuss some of today's biggest business challenges? The 2 to 10 Leadership Conference.
Held recently in downtown Chicago, the conference attracted 175 owners, managers and other leaders from 45 multi-location salon companies, who came together for two days of inspiration, peer networking, education and strategy sessions. Participants connected with peers in a dynamic setting, learning new solutions to today's most pressing business challenges.
Member salons and spas, who all had between two and 10 (or more) locations, included a dynamic mix of salons--diverse by region, product line and business model. The average 2 to 10 member has more than $9,000,000 of sales revenue and 4.3 locations.
In its third year, the 2 to 10 Project was started by Tom Kuhn and Qnity to address the unique demands multi-location model. A limited number of memberships are available. For more information, visit 2to10project.com and qnityinc.com.
Highlights from this year's Leadership Conference included:
· Findings from the third annual Financial Benchmark and Best Practice Study.
· Distribution of private scorecards to member salons (iPads provided by SalonBiz!)
· ‘2to10 Talks’ featuring industry icons and next generation leaders, moderated by Tom and Erin Kuhn
· Affordable Care Act Panel with Adam Bluestein (Inc. Magazine), Marilyn Ihfoff and ADP
· ‘CFO Summit’ with top financial pros of member salons, led by Barry Matthews
· Breakouts discussion groups (marketing, education, HR, finance & education)
· Industry Insights panel moderated by Sandra Cashe with SalonBiz, DemandForce, Eurisko and PBA
· Prosperity Culture by Qnity
· Turning Ideas into Action led by Qnity moderators Teresa Jackson, Brigette Sobus, Amy Carter, Carol Augusto and Alexis Bourdamis
· Peer Networking, including champagne toasts to open and close the program and a Sunday evening Dine and Discover
Highlights from 2 to 10 Project Study
Much of the data from the study is confidential and available only to 2 to10 members. In accordance with our member agreements, the 2 to 10 Project is pleased to share select findings for Salon Today readers.
Aggregate Totals For The 2 to 10 Member Group