Prive, the manufacturer of plant-based, eco-friendly professional hair care products including the Concept Vert and Formule aux Herbes brands, is hosting a two-day business education program.
The seminar will be held May 15-16, 2011 at the Hilton Los Angeles/ Universal Hotel in Universal City, California and will feature salon coach Camala Andersson-Casco, a 30-year salon industry veteran with an extensive background in coaching, training and consulting. Andersson-Casco owns Changes Salon and Day Spa Center for Well Being, a former nail salon that she transformed into a salon/spa that has won Global Salon Business Awards for Entrepreneurial Excellence and Entrepreneurial Leadership. The two-day session will include:
• Introduction to Integral Business Development
• Putting the Pieces Together
• Strength-based Leadership
• Mastering the Rules of Engagement
• Creating a Vision-Inspired Salon.
• Attracting, Engaging and Retaining Top Talent
• The Seven Keys to Extraordinary Customer Service
• Engaging the Customer…Increasing Your Bottom Line
• Secrets to Successful Salon Promotions
Andersson-Casco will also explain how partnering with Prive products can dramatically improve salon retail sales.
The cost of the seminar is $650 per registrant with a 25 percent discount for Prive Exclusive Diamond Salons.
Register online at priveproducts.com and click on the Salon Professional tab and then Business Education.
Prive Professional Salon Products is hosting a two-day business seminar May 15-16 in Los Angeles featuring salon coach Camala Andersson-Casco.