seventeen studio.spa.salon's acne attack facial
target result: Effective acne treatment.
1. Cleanse with steam with Dermal Clay Cleanser and Purifying Botanical Mixer. Cleanse a second time with Anti-Bac Skin Wash.
2. Apply Scaling Fluid with steam for 10 minutes. For
fine-textured skin, galvanic current on the negative pole for 3-4 minutes is a desincrustation alternative.
3. Perform manual extractions, followed by direct high
frequency; then wipe treated areas with Post Extraction Solution.
4. Press 6-8 drops of Sebum Control Serum into skin.
5. Apply Anti-Bac Cooling Masque or Plankton Masque to face and neck.
6. Remove after 10 minutes with warm steam towel
customized with Purifying Botanical Mixer and
Multi-Active Toner. Apply Special Clearing Booster on blemishes. Apply Oil Control Lotion to remaining areas.
Mothers-to-be have unique beauty needs, many of which are addressed in a program created by Jolanta Omski of Miracullum Spa in Walnut Creek, California. "We divide the pregnancy into trimesters and perform specific services for each," says Omski. First comes a non-hydroquinone whitening facial for "pregnancy mask," or hyperpigmentation that occurs due to fluctuating hormone levels; prenatal massages performed on specially designed tables, where clients can lie comfortably on their stomachs; and a foot rescue treatment that involves an invigorating
peppermint scrub, massage, hydrating mask and heated booties to restore achy legs.
In the second trimester, Omski recommends adding lymphobiology to the protocol to reduce swelling in the legs and improve circulation. In the final trimester, the expectant mom is prepped for her post-birth photos, getting a brow wax, brow and lash tint and European facial. All clients benefit from the spa's exclusive private label products, a detailed intake form and the well-trained staff.
Omski, who has three children herself, knows how much a pregnant woman appreciates pampering. "They love us because we're one of the only spas in the area to have the
right kind of table. We see at least three to five pregnant clients every day."
miracullum spa's whitening facial
target results: To exfoliate, even and brighten the skin.
1. Analyze the skin. Cleanse with Glow Wash and rinse thoroughly.
2. Apply Lactic Peel rapidly with cotton squares and remove promptly with water.
3. Gently massage Enzyme Smoothie onto the skin for 5 minutes, steam for an additional 5 minutes and remove with warm towel.
4. Perform extractions if necessary.
5. Massage face, neck and shoulders for 12 minutes. Remove all traces of massage cream/oil with warm towel.
6. Apply Clear and Bright Serum.
7. When serum is absorbed, apply Glow Mask. Remove with warm towels after 10 minutes.
8. Re-apply another layer of Clear and Bright Serum to areas of discoloration, and once absorbed, complete the treatment with Glow Cream and Micro TZ Sunscreen.