The financial landscape changes daily, and this month’s presidential election promises to have its own impact. Since the editorial team at SALON TODAY firmly stands behind its mission to help salon owners achieve their best business success in any environment, we invite you to share your top concerns about operating in this new economy. For example, are you …
- Worried about your ability to obtain financing for additional locations, expansions, renovations and equipment purchases?
- Concerned about how the stock crisis impacts your ability to retire on time?
- Facing the possibility of having to lay some staff off?
- Anxious that this year’s holiday sales will plummet, seriously impacting 2008 growth and profitability?
- Looking for creative ways to further trim your budget and boost sales?
- Searching for an exit strategy?
Please share your concerns, questions, and, as always, your great ideas, by e-mailing Associate Editor Alison Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your responses will help shape the editorial in the pages of the magazine and on our website well into the New Year.