The service buzz
On the menu: Goldwell’s New Blonde Highlight Recharge Service
Target client: Anyone who wants to eliminate regrowth challenges between highlight services.
Innovations: New Concept + Speed
In just five minutes, this service revitalizes existing highlights at the halfway mark. Lifting the darker, natural hair up to 1.5 levels, New Blonde softens harsh contrasts that develop between appointments.
Do the math*
A client who gets highlights every 12 weeks would come in at the six-week point for the Recharge. If you price Recharge at 30-50 percent of your highlighting fee, your potential gross revenue increase could be:
• $30/New Blonde Highlight Recharge Service
• 30 highlight clients/week
• $900/week x 52 weeks = $46,800/year
• Topchic shades refl ect popular and runway trends.
• The exclusive Depot System delivers precise measurement, limited waste, customized color formulation and a professional image when displayed in front of clients.
• The new Color Box provides growth-producing turnkey concepts such as permanent Color Centers—central units for the color consultation, formulation, application and merchandising.
• Recently launched Men ReShade, which fades on tone, blends gray in five minutes at the shampoo bowl.
“From our research, we know that salons average 30+ highlight services a week,” says Carpenter. “New Blonde allows the salon to introduce new service concepts and increase their revenue by up to 30 percent!”**
New Blonde also is ideal for supporting a full highlights service. By softening the base level between highlighting sections, New Blonde creates a seamless, natural blonde look.
** Based on Goldwell research
* Example is for illustration purposes only. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer or salon. Actual results may vary. Not all products or offers available in all areas.
More new services:
Gloss and Shine
Priority: Healthy-Looking Hair
Smooth and Straightforward
Skin Care Products: Three Sure Things