Many shy away from this classic (and totally killer) Halloween style because it seems too tough to create. Transform your naturally curly clients locks into a Bride of Frankenstein masterpiece! Why should your clients opt for a wig, when they can embrace their own texture?
For the costume, recommend to your clients to wear all white and add some major shoulder pads. Keep make-up simple with a lightly lined eye and a deep red or black lip.
This look (1 of 10) is brought to you by Kenra Professional, which has created a Halloween-inspired Pinterest contest in collaboration wtih My Best Friend's Hair.
To enter the contest CLICK HERE.
GET THE LOOK:
1. If your client has naturally curly hair, let air dry to promote more texture. If your client does not have naturally textured hair, tease for a volumnious lok.
1. Start by creating a ball pony just at the crown of the head to use as the base.
2. Spray the hair all over with Kenra Volume Spray 25, a super hold finishing spray for ultimate volume and control.
3. Work paste through ends to add seperation and definition to the style.
4. Add a white hair extension or spray with white tinted hair spray for an effect.