How do you keep a client coming back for your nail services? Stand out from the rest. By upgrading your clients’ nail service, you will not only win their loyalty and trust, you will keep them coming back—and that’s more money in your pocket! CND nail expert Candice Manacchio, provides us with her top ten nail upgrades for increasing profitability:
1) Paraffin Dip
2) Nail Design/Bling Fingers: Add to either a specific finger or to every nail. Charge either per nail or $1.00 per minute for more time consuming art.
3) Hand Facial: The face isn’t the only skin that should get a facial, enhance any service with a hydrating or anti-aging mask for extremely dry hands.
4) Anti-Aging Hand Treatments: Invest in a serum to fight brown spots, wrinkles, or even a vitamin C bleaching serum—the hands on a woman show their age more.
5) Massage by the Minute: Offer a relaxing, longer massage for the arms and hands.
6) Nail Whitening Treatments: Offer a nail soak in whitening solutions to get rid of yellow nails such as polident, or water mixed with baking soda and scrub with a nail brush.
7) French Manicures: Offer this manicure in a different way by reversing the smile line and creating a white moon at the cuticle area.
8) Waxing: Offer to remove extra hair on your client’s hands and/or knuckles.
9) Custom Blend a Nail Polish Color: Invest in empty polish bottles and blend a couple colors to warm or cool a polish to match their skin tone. Just by adding a drop of blue will cool or yellow will warm.
10) Mini Spa Treatment Service for the Client On-The-Go: Massage in an intense moisturizer treatment and place the hands in heated mits. Massage the clients’ shoulders while their hands are being treated.