Balayage Beauty: From Box Color to Pink Sophistication
Anne Moratto | May 15, 2017 | 3:44 PM
BEFOREPhoto 4 of 4
Started at a level 4/5. "I had previously lightened her to lift out her box color.She came in three months later and she wanted to go as light as she could."
- Started in the front doing bayalage and micro-light technique, back to back, using 1/2" partings.
- Used Blonde Me by Schwarzkopf 30 volume for the bayalage and 20 volume for the microlight. Worked with foil for separation.
- She lifted to a level 8/9
- Pre-toned using 8-11 in Igora with 10 volume.
- Processed for 15 minutes.
- Rinsed, towel-dried, and separated into five quadrants: two front sections, the two back sections and a Mohawk section at the top of the head.
- Using a bayalage technique, toned her pink with Pearl Essence 9,5-89 with 10 volume.
- Processed for 15 minutes and rinsed.
Originally posted on Modern Salon.