Five Fast Makeovers
Looking for a quick fix in your business? Try one of these easy makeover ideas to improve your business.
- Update your logo. Is your salon’s logo looking dated and tired? Check out local design schools and see if any students are interested in taking you on for a nominal fee. Don’t forget to put your new logo on your menus, business cards and signage.
- Re-evaluate your retail. Whether your retail area needs a simple decluttering or a complete overhaul, making it over will entice clients to buy!
- Your phone greeting. Put some oomph into your greeting! Train front desk staff to tell clients about salon specials or encourage prebooking while they’ve got their undivided attention.
- The treatment rooms. Change the lighting, candles, music and bedding for something different. Your clients and staff will enjoy the changes and/or additions you make.
- The little extras. Do you always have a bouquet of roses sitting on your front desk? Change it up! Have seasonal bouquets of tulips or daffodils. What about that VIP card you punch for your client every time? Try something different like a referral card. Small changes in little extras may add up to big profits!