Eight traits of success
Secrets to Success
Do you have what it takes to be successful? Check out these eight traits highly successful people have in common.
The 8-Traits That Lead to Great Success:
1. PASSION. Discover what you love to do and pursue it. Chase love, not money, and the money will follow.
2. WORK. You must work very hard; all successful people do. But when you love what you’re doing, it doesn’t feel like work.
3. FOCUS. Successful people say you must focus on one thing and one thing only. Develop the ability to ignore distractions and concentrate.
4. PUSH. Push yourself through obstacles such as self-doubt. Push to achieve the impossible.
5. IDEAS. Come up with ideas to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. Anybody can be creative!
6. IMPROVE. Successful people don’t rest on their laurels. They’re always looking for ways to improve themselves and get better at what they do.
7. SERVE. You must serve something of value to other people. Focus on the people you serve and listen to what they have to say.
8. PERSIST. Don’t cave in to adversity! Persist through the rough times, failures, criticism and mistakes.